Taking care of our teeth is a very important thing, it is not only aesthetic but also our health care. There are many ways to take care of your teeth as well as ways to help freshen your breath. Here are some simple tips to help you take care of and clean your teeth to keep them healthy. Help you be confident with your smile and no longer have to worry about communication problems.
1. How to effectively whiten teeth from lemon and salt.
– lemon: 1 fruit
– Salt: 1 teaspoon
Mix the lemon juice with a teaspoon of salt. You use a toothbrush, brush your teeth with this mixture for 3 minutes. Rinse mouth with clean water. With this method you can do 3 times a week.
2. Strawberries and baking soda.
Step 1: Chop the strawberries and mash them.
Step 2: Add toothpaste or baking soda, mix well.
Step 3: Use this mixture to brush your teeth twice a week to see results.
3. How to whiten teeth at home simply with banana peels.
Peel the banana into long pieces. Then take the inside of the banana peel and rub it on the surface of your teeth for about 5 minutes. Then, brush your teeth with a regular brush to remove plaque and banana fiber plaques left in the oral cavity. Persistently use the way to whiten teeth with banana peels at night before going to bed and before brushing teeth. After 1 week, the yellowing plaque condition improved significantly. After 2 weeks, teeth will be more shiny.
4. The secret to whiten teeth quickly with apple cider vinegar.
– You wash the apples, then soak them in salt water, keeping the apple skin intact.
– Cut apples into bite-sized pieces.
Then you put it in your mouth and chew it thoroughly to give the acid of the apple, the fiber has time to work on your teeth, helping to remove the yellow stains.
Then rinse your mouth thoroughly with clean water to remove the remaining apple debris in the oral cavity.
5. Whiten teeth with rice water.
Every day, when washing rice to cook rice, don’t rush to pour the rice water away immediately, but keep the rice water to brush your teeth because the rice water contains vitamin PP, which will clean away the dirt around the roots of your teeth, clean your teeth. decay, fight periodontitis and antiseptic, reduce bad breath in the mouth.
6. Whiten teeth with mint leaves.
– You take a few mint leaves just enough, then grind to extract the water. You use that mint water to gargle twice a day. Mint water both whitens your teeth and freshens your breath. Within 1-2 weeks your teeth will be noticeably whiter.
7. Whiten teeth with baking soda and lemon.
-.Mix a little baking soda into lemon juice in a ratio of 1:1.
– Then rinse your mouth with cold water, then dip the brush in the mixture and rub it on your teeth.
Wait for the mixture to soak into your teeth for about 5 minutes and then rinse your mouth with clean water.
8. How to whiten teeth with coconut oil.
You can make your own coconut oil or buy it from the supermarket. Then dilute coconut oil with water to gargle. Then brush your teeth as usual. You should use coconut oil to gargle daily for 15-20 minutes to remove bacteria and help whiter teeth.
Note: At low temperature, coconut oil can solidify, then you need to melt it before using.
9. How to whiten teeth with Orange peel.
– After eating oranges, do not rush to throw away the peel immediately, but take the inner surface of the orange peel and rub it on the surface of your teeth for about 2 minutes daily to inhibit the arising bacteria. Orange peels contain d-limonene, which is often added to some whitening cosmetics. Many studies have shown that toothpastes containing d-limonene are remarkably effective in addressing tobacco-induced yellowing of teeth.
10. How to whiten teeth with hydrogen peroxide.
How to do: After brushing your teeth, dilute the hydrogen peroxide with water and then use this mixture to gargle all over your mouth so that the hydrogen peroxide acts on the root area to remove dirt and bacteria within 1 minute.
then rinse your mouth with warm water. This helps protect teeth from the inside. However, you should note that using only a moderate amount, too much will make you hot and burning in the oral cavity.
11. Whiten teeth with strawberry + baking soda.
– You take the strawberry and then slice it thinly
-Add some sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
– Mix well until a little foam is formed.
– Then you use your toothbrush to dip into the mixture and then rub it on your teeth for about 1-2 minutes
– Rinse again.
You should do it continuously for 1-2 weeks to get the best results.
Here are some tips to help you take care of your teeth at home without going to the dentist.