When the medical profession and the whole world are powerless against antibiotic resistance, the method of health care with natural restorative therapies such as meditation, yoga, massage, acupuncture, acupressure, macrobiotics… being chosen by many people.
* What is natural recovery?
Did you know, the instinct to survive and grow with nature always exists in all living things in the world, including humans. Since ancient times, people have found plants to heal themselves when injured, ways to protect themselves against the dangers of nature. With the advancement of science and technology, natural health care and restoration therapies such as macrobiotics, yoga, meditation… have gradually proven effective for human health, even with chronic and incurable diseases such as cancer, HIV.
Master Sridevi To Hai – an expert with 15 years of experience in training and restoring health with natural therapies – said that she has directly come into contact with many practitioners suffering from various diseases such as life, blood pressure, heart disease, stress, autism, depression, schizophrenia, stroke… to cancer patients at various stages, and found that 90% of diseases come from birth habits daily activities, from nutrition and lifestyle. Therefore, it is possible to actively adjust lifestyle to prevent disease.
* Form healthy living habits.
Here are some small suggestions to help you actively take care of your health with natural methods.
– Purify the body: Every morning when you wake up, drink a glass of warm lemon water with a little salt and honey. Lemon juice helps push toxins out of the body, citric acid in lemons also has the ability to enhance enzyme activity, better digestion and many other benefits…In a long working day you can forget to drink water because focus on work, a glass of honey lemon water will help replenish water and minerals for the body very effectively.
– Breathing properly: Sit and breathe for a minute as soon as you feel tired, stressful work. To choose a comfortable position, you can sit right in the office chair, cross-legged on the floor. Gently close your eyes, relax your body, place your hands lightly in front of your stomach, inhale gently and deeply to expand your belly, exhale gently, pull your belly in and feel your body. Just like that you repeat for a minute, then continue the work and will feel much lighter and more comfortable.
– Relax properly: Sit quietly for 5 minutes before going to bed. Accordingly, you choose to sit in a comfortable position and then perform the abdominal breathing exercise as above, feel the flow of air entering the body, feel the overwhelming comfort and gently fall into a deep sleep.
– Eat right: Every day in the diet, pay attention to choose healthy foods such as fresh vegetables and fruits, limit fat, fast food, beer, wine, tobacco and drink enough water, actively improve resistance with fruits rich in vitamin C.
– Exercise properly: Actively improve health by doing gentle exercise every day, you can choose to walk for 10 minutes or do yoga for 30 minutes, swim or cycle, but don’t forget to listen to your body and exercise moderately.
In short, we need to live healthy. Don’t wait for a new disease to “take a step back” but be conscious of exercising and improving your health while you’re in good health or before you feel signs of health decline. Imagine your body is a million cells combined, actively channel the positive energy, naturally present around to promote the self-improvement mechanism inside each cell. Health, peace, happiness are entirely in your hands.